Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Learn more about the nonprofit MomsTEAM Institute.
- Want to know more about the new iPhones? Read the full review from our partners at Re/code.
- Small Acts, Big Impact contest: Nominate someone helping their community. He or she could win a trip to NYC to tell their story on TODAY. Enter and find rules here.
- Why do you love football, and what role does it play in your life? Share with the NFL and TODAY and you could win a trip to the Super Bowl.
- Kindest Kid Contest: Your child could be named Sprout's Chief Kindness Officer, appear live on TODAY, receive a $5,000 charitable donation made in his or her name and more. Enter and find rules here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos.
- Find out how to ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
KLG and Hoda