Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Cassidy Stay, 15, the sole survivor of a Texas shooting that left six members of her family dead, is being hailed as a hero as new details emerge from the tragedy. Details about a fund set up to help Cassidy can be found here.
- Outside magazine's Sam Moulton recommends this awesome outdoor gear for summer.
- Learn how to make "Chopped" judge Maneet Chauhan's winning recipes, like shrimp tikka and tomato cumin rice.
- Love chicken? Check out these lemon and oregano chicken thighs that will make you love it even more.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos.
- Follow TODAY Takes Off on Twitter and Facebook.
- Find out how to ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
- Share a picture of your colorful DIY decor project by July 25th for a chance to win $1,500 in gift cards!
KLG and Hoda
- Send your cute baby photo to TODAY for Baby of the Week.
- Looking for more links from Kathie Lee and Hoda? Find it on their Connect page.