Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Join the TODAY Parenting Team that is all about support.
- Meet Wrangler, TODAY’s puppy with a purpose.
- Make the Future contest: Nominate a child with an amazing idea or invention.
- Join Maria Shriver's Wipe Out Alzheimer's challenge.
- Watch Reba McEntire’s music video for her new single, ‘Going Out Like That.’
- Watch B. Smith’s new Alzheimer’s research PSA for the Brain Health Registry.
- Want to trade clothes with the TODAY anchors? Show us your stuff!
- What makes your morning shine? Share yours using #RiseToShine.
- Ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
Get in shape with Jenna Wolfe
- Sign up for Jenna Wolfe's weekly fit tip newsletter and find her workouts at TODAY.com/JennaWolfe.
- Skip the gym: Workouts you can do at home, at your desk, in the park.
- 3 workouts for beginners: Get in shape anywhere with this fitness plan.
Shine a Light
- Help Willie raise money to benefit homeless families at Crowdrise.com/Willie.
- Join Kathie Lee's mission to raise money for the Salvation Army at Crowdrise.com/KathieLee.
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families.
- To join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda, and watch the inspiring "Truly Brave" music video here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
KLG and Hoda
- Send your cute baby photo to TODAY for Baby of the Week.
This article was originally published Mar. 13, 2015 at 7:31 a.m. ET.