Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Jeff Rossen's tips to better protect your personal information: There are a few things you can do. Obviously, using cash is the safest way to go. The next-best option is to use a credit card versus a debit card; that way you can dispute the charges if there's fraud, and the money isn't coming straight out of your bank account
Experts say it's always a good idea to monitor your credit report regularly. You can get a free copy from each of the agencies once a year here.
- Learn more about Robbie Gould's charity The Goulden Touch.
- Bobbie's Buzz: Cost-free gift ideas
- 12 Days of Christmas deal: Lindt chocolate, Moto X for up to 60% off.
- Find out how you can donate to TODAY's Holiday Toy and Gift Drive.
- Get a free copy of your annual credit report here.
- TODAY's Start Up to Success: Enter your small biz.
- Try Brian Malarkey's recipes for roasted brie, carb-free crab cakes and more.
- Maria Shriver: What does #DoingItAll mean to you? Share with us here.
- TODAY's Wishing Well: Viewers can help dreams come true.
- Want to get rid of belly fat and tone up in the New Year? Joy Bauer can help!
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.