Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- #InspiredBy: Who has made a difference in your life?
- Bobbie's Buzz: Self-heating bottles and more mommy must-haves.
- Click here for more information on Richard Branson's trek to space.
- Read the touching essay from the IVF couple part of our #BornTODAY series on seeing their baby's heart beating.
- Want a scam, rip-off or issue investigated? Email Rossen Reports.
- Make Aliya LeeKong's smoky lamb meatballs with Israeli couscous.
- Faces of foster kids: Find more information about the children featured in the video created by TODAY and the Children's Board Heart Gallery of Tampa Bay.
- Spice up dinner with Daisy Martinez's recipes for 'pink' clam sauce, zucchini salad.
- If you're also ditching your razor for the month, share your photos and videos with #NoShaveTODAY. Visit Movember's resource page for more information on keeping healthy; and click here for more information on how you can get involved in Movember, as well as No-Shave November.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
- "The Voice" has partnered with Twitter in a new and exciting way. Watch this announcement from Carson to learn more.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.