Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Have a home question? Ask Lou Manfredini here.
- Fifty years later, President John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories endure. Do you believe them? Vote here, and stay tuned to TODAY all this week as we look back at the national tragedy.
- Read an excerpt from "Five Days in November."
- Legendary quarterback Brett Favre told TODAY's Matt Lauer that if he had a son, he'd be "leery of him playing" football. Would you let your son play football?
- Audition to become TODAY's 'Sound of Music' family.
- Vine superstar Logan Paul takes over TODAY account.
- Several organization are offering assistance to Typhoon Haiyan survivors. Find out how to help here.
- If you're also ditching your razor for the month, share your photos and videos with #NoShaveTODAY. Visit Movember's resource page for more information on keeping healthy; and click here for more information on how you can get involved in Movember, as well as No-Shave November.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.