Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Find out more about Savannah’s Uncle Pierce and her continued support of the National Down Syndrome Society.
- Read an excerpt from Shirley MacLaine's book "What If."
- Do you want a scam, rip-off or issue investigated?
- Make Ming Tsai's simple soy-sake salmon, fried rice, and find out more about Family Reach Foundation, the charitable organization for whom he serves as an ambassador.
- Read an excerpt from Mike Tyson's book "Undisputed Truth."
- Several organization are offering assistance to Typhoon Haiyan survivors. Click here for how to help.
- Read an excerpt from Joe Scarborough's book "The Right Path."
- #InspiredBy: Who has made a difference in your life?
- Read an excerpt from Phaedra Parks' book "Secrets of the Southern Belle."
- If you're also ditching your razor for the month, share your photos and videos with #NoShaveTODAY. Visit Movember's resource page for more information on keeping healthy; and click here for more information on how you can get involved in Movember, as well as No-Shave November.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.