Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Miley Cyrus told Matt that “old” people, like those over 40, “don’t have sex any more.” Do you think people have less sex after the age of 40? Weigh in here.
- Find out more about Education Nation, NBC News' year-round education initiative, and tune in all week for special coverage.
- Do you loathe a clothing item your partner loves? Tell us.
- Click here to watch mental health advocate Kevin Breel's entire TED talk on depression.
- Enter KLG and Hoda's Teacher of the Year contest.
- Learn more about “Chasing Rhinos with Billy Bush” and how you can help save the rhinos here.
- Find more information about the Parent Toolkit, a resource for parents to help them better understand and navigate today's school system.
- What would happen if your business shut down? Send us pics and videos with #IfIShutDown.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.