TODAY

TODAY   |  April 07, 2014

Wedding venue burns down during ceremony

A Massachusetts wedding venue went up in flames this weekend just minutes after the couple said “I do.” Everyone inside got out safely. Investigators say a discarded cigarette was likely to blame.

Share This:

This content comes from Closed Captioning that was broadcast along with this program.

>>> and in massachusetts this weekend, a wedding venue goes up in flames just minutes after the couple said "i do." the justice of the peace captured this video of the fire. as you can see, the entire building completely engulfed in flames. everyone inside, including the approximately 150 guests got out safely. investigators say a carelessly discarded cigarette was likely