TODAY | September 17, 2013
>>> has been found in drinking water here in the u.s. it was detected throughout the system in st. bernard parish near new orleans. it's down being flushed out and decontaminated. it's blamed for the death of two boys this year. a boy in florida and another in mississippi. a boy who officials say they were likely playing on a slip and slide while visiting louisiana. it's found in warm, fresh water and is harmless unless it gets into someone's nose and in rare cases reaches the brain.