Sign up now to take our TODAY Food baking class with Gesine Bullock-Prado!

Closed Captioning
apply | reset x
font
size
T
T
T
T
color

December 9th, 2015

Norovirus caused Chipotle outbreak in Boston, more students sickened

Norovirus has sickened 80 Boston College students who ate at a nearby Chipotle restaurant, state health officials said Tuesday, though many feared that the recent outbreak was tied to E. coli. "Initial testing conducted by the State Public Health has shown the presence of norovirus," the health department said in a statement. TODAY’s Natalie Morales reports.

More video

TRENDING

LIFESTYLE