1. Modern Floral by Cake Divas This cake has alternating tiers in three flavors; sweet potato cake with brown sugar cream filling, vanilla bean cake with toffee and caramel cream filling and chocolate cake with peanut butter cream filling. Inspired by soft, flowing paper flowers in lilac and touches of metallic, this cake is covered in slate gray slight buttercream ice and fondant, and is presented as one large, oval surrounded by many miniature cakes to match. In additional to the main cake, each diner at the wedding will be served one of the individual miniature cakes of their own!
The cake is made by Cake Divas in Los Angeles, who work with top celebrities, party planners and style aficionados and have been featured extensively in print, film and television.
2. Ruffles & Dogwood by Maggie Austin Cake This cake is Vietnamese cinnamon cake with hazelnut praline and cappuccino buttercream. This original design by Maggie Austin captures a taste of home for our couple, topped with the flowering dogwood branch, Missouri's state tree, sculpted entirely of sugar. The meticulously molded bas-relief is offset by ethereal hand-ruffled layers all in white below.
Based out of Washington, D.C., Maggie LaBaugh of the newly launched Maggie Austin is a classically trained pastry chef, and former ballet dancer who is receiving worldwide attention for her unique creations combining the sensibility of haute couture fashion and the elegance of fine art and sculpture.
3. Whimsical Art by Margaret Braun This cake is a chocolate buttermilk blackout cake filled with vanilla/toffee crunch buttercream and an October velvet (cinnamon cake) layered with vanilla butter creamcheese icing and preserved cherry.
Warm autumn colors for an autumn wedding! This cake is inspired by the season with burnished browns, yellows, oranges, corals, matte/pearled whites, and 24k gold leaf detailing. It has a hand-painted surface, intricate patterning and piping for a fun, luxurious feel.
Margaret Braun, based in New York, is internationally renowned for her distinctive, boundary-breaking style and classical technique, which fuses food and fine arts, Margaret has inspired dessert and design enthusiasts for years.
4. Classic Romance by Ana Parzych Custom Cakes This cake has alternating tiers in four flavors; white Tahitian vanilla cake with strawberry and vanilla mousseline, dark chocolate cake with chocolate mousseline and bittersweet raspberry ganache, spice cake with apricot preserves and dulce de leche, white Tahitian vanilla cake with Grand Marnier mousseline and fresh raspberries. This cake creation is adorned with hand-made sugar flowers. The crown design incorporates the Air Force Emblem as a symbol of the groom and a gumpaste monogram in the center.
Ana Parzych Custom Cakes, based in Cheshire, Connecticut, has specialized in high-end weddings, parties, and special events since 2005. Every cake is a custom-designed creation that reflects the client's vision and personal style.
Related content:7 unique wedding cake styles
Vote #2: Add a personal touch!How can you make the wedding even more special? By adding a personal touch!
1. Wraps for your GuestsHow can treat your loved ones at the wedding? Help female guests at Melissa and Jeremy's wedding stay warm outside on the TODAY plaza with a cozy and elegant embroidered wrap.
2. Personalized MenusPersonalize your food! Add that special touch and personalize the menus for each guest. It will also be a great keepsake for them, to remember all of the great memories shared at the wedding.
3. Wish Box for the Couple
Make a personalized gift for the bride and groom. Guests will write their wishes for the bride and groom on cards and leave them in the custom engraved Things Remembered wish box for the couple to take home and cherish.
Voting ended on Tuesday, Sept. 28th, at 1:00 pm EST. Want to keep up with TODAY's wedding? TODAY will throw a modern wedding for one lucky couple, live on Sept. 30th! Walk down the aisle with us as we plan the big day, and share your own wedding memories — the good, the bad and the funny. Become a Facebook fan and follow the exciting progress!