Looking for a playful design for a fun night out? Look no further!
The zigzag pattern of this design uses your own unpolished nail as an accent color to create a carefree vibe. The bold, graphic design can be amped up with bold colors, like sunshine yellow, or toned down with a more neutral color, like an opaque white.
And the best part about this look? If your color chips a little, you can play it off as being part of the design!
The experts at Paintbox showed us how to re-create this party-perfect look at home using simple tools and a bottle of our favorite polish. Check out the step-by-step guide below to get the look yourself!
Z is for … Zigzag
More Beauty videos
Magnetic lashes to attract admiring glances: Bobbie’s Buzz
We tried a beauty mask made of snail mucus
How to get the best service at the hair salon (hint: go early)
Does this 24-karat gold face mask work? Testing the Korean beauty trend
1. Prep the nail and apply base coat.
2. Use a size 1 detail brush to outline a triangular shape on the side of each nail.
Pro tip: It doesn’t have to be perfect — you’ll have the opportunity to clean it up later.
3. Fill in the two outer triangles with polish using the brush included in the bottle. Leave the remaining space blank with the nail showing through.
4. Use the detail brush to perfectly define the triangular shape on each nail.
5. Apply top coat and allow polish to dry thoroughly.