With winter weather in full swing you need to properly dress for the snow, sleet, wind and anything else that comes your way. Style expert Rebekah George stopped by TODAY to offer some tips for keeping warm.
Stay warm in style: Thermal shirts, down jacketsPlay Video
See what KLG, Hoda's Favorite Things are this week!
John Cena: The 90s are still mad at me for wearing jean shorts
Chrome nails: Here's how to get the shiny new trend
Freaking out over fringe: Celine Dion gushes over Luxe for Less!
First layer - soft and smooth since it's closest to your skin
Middle layer - provide the warmth your body needs
Outer layer - should repel the elements like water, snow and wind.
Items for men
1. Squall snow bib $129 at Lands End
2. Thermal shirt $98 Athleta.com
3. Puffer down coat $60 Burlington Coat Factory
4. Women’s Tamra boot $34 at Kmart
5. Isotoner tech gloves $19.99 at Target.com
6. Smartwool socks $23 at Athleta.com
7. Joe Boxer knit earflap hat $9.99 at Kmart
8. Merona winter headband $10.99 at Target.com
9. Sunglasses $30 at Century21
Items for women
1. Athletech men’s insulated ski pants, $34.99 at KMart
2. Smith’s men’s thermal, $10 at Modell’s
3. Men’s 600 fill down jacket, $79 at Land’s End
4. Weatherproof tundra boots, $60 at JCPenney
5. Mixed sock, $10 at H&M
6. Polartech hat $7.99 at Land’s End
7. Isotoner SmarTouch 2.0 matrix nylon gloves, $22 at JCPenney
8. Ski goggles, $24.99 at Modell’s
9. Stetson trapper hat, $56 at Stetson.com
10. Heattech knit scarf $14.90 at uniqlo.com
11. Men’s fleece full zip jacket $19.90 at uniqlo.com