Nov. 24, 2011 at 7:31 AM ET
You know the drill this time of year. You had planned to spruce up your winter outerwear wardrobe before the temperature dropped (really, you did!) but instead on the first cold day you found yourself digging last year's coat out of the back of the closet and hunting fruitlessly for a pair of gloves that matched.
Blogger Caitlin Moran of Style Within Reach comes to the rescue by rounding up some truly amazing winter finds for under $100. Check out these affordable buys that look far more expensive than they actually are. And you can order them online after chowing down on turkey or leftovers — even better!
1. Wool Blend Coat, $65, Old Navy
2. Bow Gloves, $15, Target
3. Multi Colored Marled Hat, $10, Old Navy
4. Cable & Faux Fur Ear Muffs, $30, Accessorize
5. Double Breasted Pea Coat with Faux Fur, $69.99, Target
6. Pleated Back Cape, $49.99, Target
7. Faux Fur Collar, $35, Accessorize
More from Style within Reach:
Caitlin Moran is the author of Style Within Reach, a blog about affordable and attainable style.