Skip the graham crackers and make your s'mores in waffle cones filled with gooey melted chocolate, marshmallows. candy, fruit and whatever else you crave for dessert. Everyone can customize his or her s'mores waffle cone and they're ready in under 10 minutes!
- 4 waffle cones
- 4 teaspoons mini chocolate chips, divided
- 4 teaspoons mini marshmallows, divided
Optional Toppings (1 teaspoon each)
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate candies
- Cookies, like Oreos
1. Fill waffle cones with 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon of mini marshmallows and 1 teaspoon of the topping of your choice. Repeat these steps until your cone is full but not overflowing.
2. Wrap cones in heavy-duty aluminum foil and bake or grill until marshmallows have melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Carefully unwrap cones and enjoy warm with a spoon.