Use up your Thanksgiving turkey by adding in to this easy wild rice salad. Lemon juice and red wine vinegar give it a bright, zingy punch.
- 3 cups cooked Lundberg Wild Rice Blend or a combination of your favorite rice
- 2 cups cooked, fresh turkey breast
- 1/2 cup assorted dried fruits such as cranberry, sour cherry and apricot
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss well to combine. Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.