This is a fun twist — using orange juice and beer — on a classic margarita.
Technique Tip: Rimming your glass with lime juice will help your salt stick and give it an extra punch of flavor.
Swap Option: You can experiment with agave nectar instead of triple sec for a lower-carlorie drink.
- 3 tablespoons triple sec
- 2½ tablespoons Patron Silver
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
- Fresh lime juice
1. If you would like your glass rimmed, moisten the rim with lime juice and then dip the glass into a bowl of coarse salt.
2. In a martini shaker, mix together the triple sec, tequila, orange juice and beer. Add ice and shake well.
3. Place ice cubes in glass and then pour in margarita.