This milkshake really features all of the flavors we love in a Snickers bar: salted peanuts, caramel and chocolate!
Technique Tip: Unwrap and chop Snickers ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerator.
Swap Option: You can also make this with other candy, like Almond Joy, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or 3 Musketeers.
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate, melted
- Peanuts, salted and chopped, for garnish
- Salted caramel sauce, for garnish
- 3/4 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 3/4 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 fun-size Snickers
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Snickers, chopped for garnish
Prepare glass by dipping rim in melted milk chocolate and then rolling in peanuts. Drizzle salted caramel sauce in glass along sides. Set aside.
In a blender, mix ice creams, milk and Snickers until smooth. Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and garnish with more salted caramel sauce and chopped Snickers! Serve with a straw and long spoon.