Frances Largeman-Roth / TODAY
Amp up your salad game with this delicious homemade dressing. The nutty roasted pepitas in this dressing add crunch and flavor to all your fall salads.
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkinseeds (pepitas)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Place pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes, until golden. Set aside to cool.
- In a lidded jar, combine the oil, vinegar, cider, salt, pepper and cumin. Shake until combined. Dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.