Who doesn't love cookie dough? Do you find yourself licking the spoon when you bake cookies? Imagine combining all of your favorite sweet flavors together into an edible cookie dough, no raw eggs required! These are perfect for some sweet snacking or even better rolled into balls and dipped in chocolate.
Swap Option: Swap out candies for other chocolate candies. Instead of peanut butter, add chocolate hazelnut spread or cookie butter.
Technique Tip: Use a hand mixer if you don't want to mix by hand.
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Peanut Butter M&Ms
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, salt and sugar until a frosting-like consistency is reached.
2. Add applesauce, peanut butter and nutmeg. Mix until combined.
3. Mix in flour and vanilla extract until just combined. Fold in candy and chill for 15 minutes before enjoying!