This no-bake simple truffle, is so easy and perfect for any occasion. Make a batch for Super Bowl, a dinner party or Valentine's Day.
Technique tip: If you do not have an ice cream scooper, use a spoon and spray it with nonstick cooking spray every time you scoop so it does not stick.
Swap option: If you cannot eat nuts, use crushed potato chips to add a salty crunch to the truffles.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, melted
1. Stir together the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and melted white chocolate. Mix until smooth.
2. Scoop batter into a shallow container and refrigerate until firm.
3. When firm, scoop truffles, and gently form by hand to make them round.
4. Freeze truffles until hard.
5. Roll frozen truffles in melted dark chocolate and immediately roll them in chopped nuts.