Boston chef Steve DiFillippo upgrades classic spinach dip with the addition of sweet Maine lobster.
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces fresh chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 7 ounces fresh Maine lobster meat, cooked
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except the fresh lobster meat. Continue mixing until smooth. Gently fold in the fresh lobster meat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with homemade pasta chips or crackers.