Try adding diced bell peppers or topping these roasted potatoes with a fried egg for a great weekend breakfast that's quick, easy and filling.
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a 9- by 9-inch square baking dish and mix evenly.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping every 10 minutes.