Seamus Mullen shares a dish that is delicious, summery, light, nutritious and easy to make!
- Four 4- to 6-ounce portions wild halibut
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 lemons, zested
Cherry tomato chimichurri
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 clove garlic, grated on a micro plane
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 lemons, zested and juiced
- 4 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1½ cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes or Sungold tomatoes, halved
- Sea salt
For the halibut:
Preheat a grill or grill pan. Season the halibut with salt and pepper, lemon zest and olive oil and grill over medium high for 2 minutes per side.
For the cherry tomato chimichurri:
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss together to season.
Plate one portion of halibut on each plate. Top with a generous amount of chimichurri sauce to cover. Serve immediately.