The blend of sweet, spicy and savory seasonings gives these ribs a rich depth of flavor. Cooking them low and slow makes them incredibly tender.
- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning, preferably Lawry's
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar bourbon seasoning, preferably McCormick
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning, preferably Tony Chachere's
1. Preheat grill to low heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine the lemon pepper, brown sugar bourbon and Creole seasonings. Stir to mix well.
3. Rub the seasoning mixture into both sides of the ribs. Let them rest, at room temperature, for 20 minutes to absorb the flavors.
4. Place the ribs on the grill, cover and cook over indirect heat for about 2 hours, until the ribs are tender.
5. Remove the ribs from the grill and let rest for about 10 minutes. Cut the ribs into slices and serve.