These pops may be green, but don't worry: It's not like eating salad on a stick. The sweetness of the honey and kiwi paired with and creaminess of the banana make these a sweet way to start your day.
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Four 3–4-ounce ice pop molds
In a blender, combine all ingredients. Puree until smooth.
Pour into four 3–4-ounce ice pop molds.
Freeze until firm, at least 8 hours. Let them sit at room temperature a few minutes before taking the pops out of the mold.