Create this giant "Kiss" by using a large funnel, the traditional Rice Krispies Treat recipe and tin foil. Add a personal "love note" on a strip of white paper that you slip into the foil at the top of the kiss.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Large funnel
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Aluminium foil
- Paper "tag" personalized with a Valentine Day's message
1. In large saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add the cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Coat a large funnel with non-stick cooking spray. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press the mixture into the funnel. Let cool. Remove the funnel and wrap the Hershey Kiss-shaped treat in foil. Stick the white paper tag into the top of the foiled Kiss so that it hangs out a bit. Serve with love.