This breakfast is super fun and so perfect for Saturday mornings with the family. The kids can get involved, and they will love the fun colors and the fantastic crunch and taste.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup crushed Fruity Pebbles, or similar cereal
- 4 slices challah bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
2. On a plate, spread Fruity Pebbles out evenly.
3. Add butter to a skillet and melt over medium high heat.
4. For assembly, simply dip each bread slice in egg mixture, allowing it to absorb for about 20-30 seconds, and then into the cereal, thoroughly coating the bread. After coating, place each slice of bread in the warm skillet and brown until golden on both sides. Serve immediately.