- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled, reserving bacon grease
- 1 onion, chopped/diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped/diced
- Four 15.5 ounce cans baked beans
- 1/4 cup cola
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4-6 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 cup smoky BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 slices bacon, raw
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the raw bacon. Season to desired amount of spice.
3. Pour the mixture into a 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan.
4. Cover with the raw bacon and bake in oven for 1½ hours.