Use leftover vegetable scraps (outer cabbage leaves, carrot remnants, the core of broccoli and carrot tops) to make a delicious coleslaw.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups outer leaves green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot pieces, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli core, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Carrot top, chopped, for garnish
Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate for 2 hours and stir again. Garnish with carrot top. Serve.