Whip up a quick Buffalo chicken dip for game day with prepared rotisserie chicken, Buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing and more cheese!
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Carrot and celery sticks, for serving
- Sturdy chips (pita, corn, tortilla), for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, wing sauce, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese and chicken. Pour into an 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with carrots, celery and chips.