If you love Buffalo wings but don't love all the work involved in making them, you have to try these incredibly easy calzones made with rotisserie chicken.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup hot Buffalo sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Pre-made pizza dough
- 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken with hot sauce and ranch.
3. Cut the pizza dough into 4 equal pieces (or roll it all out to make one large calzone!). Roll/stretch out each piece into rounds.
4. Sprinkle half of each dough round with mozzarella cheese.
5. Portion a few tablespoons of the chicken over the cheese on each. Top with additional mozzarella.
6. Fold the dough over itself to make a half circle and pinch closed. Transfer to a greased baking sheet.
7. Brush each with a light coating of olive oil.
8. Using a sharp knife cut 2-3 thin strips on the top of each calzone to allow steam to escape while cooking
9. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
10. Cool slightly, serve with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing.