This is the perfect healthier version of classic fish sticks. Serve them with tartar or cocktail sauce.
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and cover baking sheet with parchment paper and spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together cornflakes, paprika, lemon-pepper seasoning, salt and cayenne until combined. Then, place flour and egg in two separate shallow bowls.
3. Dip fish strips in flour to coat both sides, then dip into eggs and finally into cornflake mixture. Then place on baking sheet.
4. Once all the fish is coated, liberally spray tops of fish with additional cooking spray.
5. Bake 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.