Swap ideas: Feel free to use frozen potatoes instead. Also, Instead of 1/2 cup of chopped spinach, you can substitute in 1/4 cup spinach and 1/4 cup basil.
- 1 russet potato, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1. Preheat the griddle.
2. Using a box grater, peel and shred the potato. Place the shredded potato in a thin towel or cheese cloth and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, shredded mozzarella, goat cheese, egg and spinach.
4. Form into a patty about 1½-inch thick. Place on the very hot griddle. Cook until it is brown and crisp, then flip and brown other side. Serve.