- 1 head cabbage
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 tomato, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the cabbage in half. Remove the core and thinly slice the cabbage. Place the cabbage in a bowl.
2. Add the mayonnaise. DO NOT STIR.
3. Add the mustard on top of the mayonnaise. DO NOT STIR.
4. Squeeze the lemon over the mayonnaise, the mayonnaise will catch any seeds that fall into the bowl and make seed removal a snap! Add the chopped tomatoes. Generously salt and pepper. Mix all together. Serve immediately.