In just three weeks, glitz, glam and a whole lot of spray tan return to prime time as "Dancing With the Stars" kicks off its 16th season. The battle for the mirror-ball trophy will see 11 stars -- or reasonable facsimiles -- face off for ballroom bragging rights. But which 11 stars?
ABC teased the first star Sunday night -- Super Bowl champ and Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones. As for the rest of the cast, they were revealed Tuesday on "Good Morning America."
Here are the stars and pro partners who'll soon get ready to rumba:
- Wynonna Judd will dance alongside Tony Dovolani.
- Dorothy Hamill will learn some ballroom basics from Tristan MacManus.
- D.L. Hughley is set to perform with pro dancer Cheryl Burke.
- Lisa Vanderpump will partner with new pro Gleb Savchenko.
- Victor Ortiz will try out his fancy footwork with first-timer Lindsay Arnold.
- Andy Dick will hit the floor with some help from yet another new pro, Sharna Burgess.
- Zendaya is set to step out with Val Chmerkovskiy.
- Aly Raisman and pro Mark Ballas will vie for the mirror ball together.
- Kellie Pickler will waltz with Derek Hough.
- Ingo Rademacher will perform with Kym Johnson.
- And as for Jones, he'll be joined by pro Karina Smirnoff.
See how well all of the hoofer hopefuls perform when the new season of "Dancing With the Stars" kicks off March 18 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
What do you think of the cast? Take our poll below and then share all your thoughts about the new batch of ballroom beginners on our Facebook page.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't be 'Dancing' this season
- Slideshow: 'Dancing With the Stars' season 16 cast
- ABC 'disappointed' with 'All-Stars' performance
- Is 'Dancing' pro Val headed back to 'General Hospital'?
More in The Clicker: