'What Would Ryan Lochte Do?' We can't really tell
"What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" is the title of E!'s new docu-series about the oddball Olympic swimmer -- and a question no sane person should adopt as a personal motto.
"I want everyone to be in my shoes," says the self-proclaimed fashion icon, displaying a pair of his famous electric green high-tops, in an extended preview for the show. Is he speaking metaphorically or just advertising his brand?
Some other revelations from "Lochtenation":
- "You really have to put the emphasis on the 'J'": A pronunciation guide to his never-caught-on catchphrase "Jeah."
- "I don't even remember what I got at the Olympics": His confusion about how many medals he won at the London Games.
- "Describe player": The 28-year-old bachelor's response when asked about his reputation as a ladies' man, and followed by shots of his many bar conquests.
- "I won't give up on love": His explanation for his, um, dedication to "dating."
- "Don't duplicate. Just recipitate": ???
"What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" premieres April 21 on E!.
Will you be watching? Tell us on our Facebook page!
- Jeah! Ryan Lochte dives into his own reality show
- Ryan Lochte: I'd like to do 'Dancing With the Stars'
More in The Clicker: