Thirteen of "Project Runway's" fan favorite designers are ready to prove they're a cut above the rest on the Lifetime hit's second all-star season!
Wendy Pepper, Andrae Gonzalo and Uli Herzner are among the designers returning for a second chance at "Runway's" top prize during the season hosted by supermodel Carolyn Murphy and judged by Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman. Joanna Coles, the former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire, will serve as the contestants' mentor.
Guest judging the contestants' designs this season will be A-list stars Katie Holmes (who filmed her cameo four days after splitting from Tom Cruise in July), Kylie Minogue, Stacy Keibler and Liv Tyler.
Read on to see which other designers will join Pepper, Gonzalo and Herzner for "Project Runway All Stars."
- Kayne Gillaspie, season 3
- Suede Baum, season 5
- Althea Harper, season 6 first runner-up
- Emilio Sosa, season 7 first runner-up
- Peach Carr, season 8
- Casanova, season 8
- Ivy Higa, season 8
- Anthony Ryan Auld, season 9
- Laura Kathleen, season 9
- Joshua McKinley, season 9 first runner-up
"Project Runway All Stars" premieres October 25 at 9 p.m. on Lifetime.
What do you think of the returning designers set to appear on the next "Project Runway All Stars"? Share you thoughts on our Facebook page.
- It's curtains for one 'Project Runway' contestant's 'really boring' design
- 'Project Runway's' real-size model: Show was 'adult bullying at its best'
- 'Project Runway' designer slams plus-size model, leaves her in tears
- Katie Holmes is a guest judge on next 'Project Runway: All Stars'
More in The Clicker: