Despite Charlie Sheen’s claim that a lucrative deal with HBO is all but a sure thing for him, the network has no knowledge of it.
Thursday night Sheen told Radar Online that that he was close to closing a 10-show, $5 million per episode deal for an upcoming original program called “Sheen’s Corner.” By Friday morning, a representative from HBO denied any plans to work with the troubled actor.
“There is no truth to this report,” the rep revealed to TheWrap.
If this announcement means Sheen’s looking for work, Ultimate Fighting Championship bigwig Dana White told TMZ the actor was welcome to hop into the ring and face off against “Two and a Half Men” creator Chuck Lorre for the next big fight.
- 'Men' crew: 'Turd' Sheen can pay my mortgage
- Vote: Can Sheen's career survive his meltdown?
- Experts make grim predictions for Sheen's future
- Another season of 'Two and a Half Men' is uncertain
- Sheen blasts 'Men' creator after show's shutdown
- CBS shuts down 'Two and a Half Men' for the season
- Sheen slams AA and 'Men' in radio rant
- Sheen's playboy antics don't ruin 'Men' for fans
- Slideshow: Charlie Sheen
- Timeline: Charlie Sheen's ups and downs