Well, looky what we have here.
It seems like karma has hit the "Survivor: One World" set, as this season's "villain" was pulled from the show.
Yes, you read that right: Colton Cumbie is gone.
So what happened?
Colton started having some stomach pain, which turned out to be acute appendicitis. Yikes!
Due to that medical emergency, Cumbie was taken out and just like that, the ringleader of a major alliance and orchestrator of some of the game's biggest moves was gone for good.
Then the tribes merged.
What do you think of the unexpected exit? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page.
- 'Survivor: One World's' Colton Cumbie addresses his 'ignorant' comments
- 'Survivor' shocker: Colton convinces the men to volunteer for tribal council
- Attorneys are 'absolutely' certain 'Survivor' producer didn't kill his wife
- Move over, Conda! Make way for the worst reality TV players
- More 'Survivor' in The Clicker