Kids come up with ways to kill off Sheen's 'Men' character
If “Two and a Half Men” creator Chuck Lorre wants any help coming up with a way to kill off Charlie Sheen’s character, as recent reports indicate he plans to do, then he need look no further than Wednesday night’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
Death by bazooka? Fire? If those ideas don't suit Lorre, there's plenty more where they came from. Children shared their best plans for offing Sheen’s on-screen alter ego in a segment called, “How Should They Kill Charlie Sheen?”
“They should hit Charlie Sheen with a bunch of Barbie dolls until he’s dead,” one little girl offered.
A better idea, according to one boy, was a plan to “put poison in his pudding cup.”
And it those didn’t work, yet another tyke simply suggested “dog bite!”
If “Men’s” Charlie Harper has to die, how would you like to see him go? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page!
- Sheen's Charlie Harper could face a grisly death on 'Men'
- Sheen used steroids on 'Major League'
- Report: Sheen inks deal for new show
- What's next at 'Men'? don't ask Jon Cryer
- How will Charlie Harper exit 'Men'?
- Charlie Sheen splits with remaining 'goddess'
- More on 'Two and a Half Men' and Charlie Sheen in 'The Clicker'