June 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM ET
Teen Idol Justin Bieber stopped by “The Late Show With David Letterman” Wednesday night to share a number of “little known facts” about himself — and by facts, he meant anything but the truth.
The not-so-revealing tidbits, which included a faux bombshell about the singer's signature swoopy hair, were all just part of Letterman’s comedy staple, the top 10 list.
Here’s the full rundown:
10. My new fragrance Someday also makes a delicious, low-calorie salad dressing.
9. I served eight months in prison for siphoning gas.
8. The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster.
7. As hard as I've tried, I don't know how to not be adorable.
6. Justin Bieber's my secret identity, I'm really Green Lantern.
5. I'm not really a big fan of Kevin James.
4. I begged my publicist to get me out of this.
3. Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph.
2. My mom had to remind me that (Letterman is) not Larry King.
1. It’s a hair piece.
After bringing the laughs to the late night audience, Bieber greeted his early a.m. fans with a Thursday visit to TODAY.
Should Bieber do more comedy bits or just stick to singing? Tell us what you think on our Facebook page!