Jerry Seinfeld still driving, chatting with Tina Fey, Howard Stern, more
Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM ET
Forget those ride-share apps and pink-mustached cars that come and pick you up. We only want to get a ride from Jerry Seinfeld, especially after seeing the lineup of guests and cars in the third installment of his web series, "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee."
Whether you're a fan of the comedic back-and-forth or the unique automobiles showcased in the series, the next season should have something for you. The lineup includes:
- Patton Oswalt, who looks at a DeLorean DMC and says, "Oh Jerry, every thought just flew out of my head.
- Jay Leno, a man who knows a thing or two about unique cars, eyeballs a Porsche and says, "Boy, that's beautiful."
- Tina Fey, who admits to the car-loving Seinfeld, "I don't drive."
- Louis C.K., who looks at the engine of a tiny Fiat 600, and asks, "It's a 2-cylinder?" Seinfeld responds, "One for me, one for you."
- Todd Barry, who is asked if he's ever been married. "No." Ever thought about it? "I don't know."
- Howard Stern, who gets a ride in a muscly orange GTO, tells Seinfeld, "This show is not really a show. It's just for you to drive around in cool cars."
Previous seasons of "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" have featured stars such as Chris Rock, David Letterman, Sarah Silverman, Alec Baldwin and Ricky Gervais. Season three revs up on Jan. 2.