March 12, 2013 at 2:58 PM ET
Much to our dismay, Jennifer Aniston is doing her best to keep her wedding plans a secret—but that hasn't stopped the rumor mill from cranking along! The latest report to be shut down by Team Aniston claimed that she and Justin Theroux planned to get married in Hawaii. According to blogger Perez Hilton, the tropical ceremony was set to take place "any day now," far from the "crazy media hoopla" of L.A.
"It's all made up," Aniston's rep told Page Six. "There are no plans for a wedding in Hawaii."
Sigh. Okay, here's what we do know about Jen and Justin's wedding (or at least, what the rep hasn't denied yet). There's definitely a date. It won't take place in Greece. (Unless it does.) It's going to be "a small affair with their closest friends," according to People. The details of the wedding are being kept secret even from guests, according to Jen's pal Chelsea Handler (who told Katie Couric, "I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen ... for privacy issues"). And Grazia reports that she's been collaborating with Valentino on a wedding dress.
Seems unlikely that we'll find out much more than this before the wedding takes place. So instead of conjecturing about details, let's just talk about what we want to see on Justin and Jen's big day!
1. A show-stopping wedding dress. Aniston has been all about simplicity with the fashion lately, which suits her well. But after seeing her plain strapless gown at the Oscars, we're feeling a little bored. We'd love to see her go the extra mile with an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind wedding dress.
2. A swim break. You know how a lot of brides change into a more cocktail-type dress after the ceremony is over? We're thinking they should hold the reception around a pool, giving Jen and Justin the opportunity to flaunt their unbelievable bodies in bride-and-groom swimsuits. How great would those wedding pictures be?
3. Some seriously hilarious toasts. With friends like Handler, Jimmy Kimmel, Courteney Cox and John Krasinski, the couple is in store for some unforgettable reception speeches. Let's face it: When Aniston split with Brad Pitt, she got most of the funny friends.
4. An unexpected location. J and J seem pretty adventurous, so we're thinking they should skip the expected wedding destinations (Greece, Cabo) and go for something truly exotic. How about Indonesia? Madagascar? Guyana?
5. A chili buffet. A famously good party hostess, Jen says she serves three kinds of chili at her annual Christmas party. Instead of snooty wedding food, why not carry on the chili tradition?
A version of this story originally appeared on iVillage.