After weeks of speculation, Jay Z and Beyoncé have confirmed their upcoming "On the Run" summer tour. The 16-city tour kicks off June 25th at Miami's Sun Life Stadium, hitting cities in the U.S. and Canada before finishing up Aug. 5 in San Francisco's AT&T Park.
The two superstars have partnered up with Chase to allow Chase credit and debit customers to receive advance access to buy tickets starting Tuesday, April 29th at 10 a.m. Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, May 2nd through Live Nation's website and mobile app. Members of Beyoncé's fan club will also be able to buy tickets beginning Tuesday, April 29th at 8 a.m. local time.
Earlier this month, The Los Angeles Times reported that the pair would be touring under the name "The Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour." The couple are reportedly planning to take "On the Run" to Europe this fall, though that has yet to be confirmed.
After wrapping up his "Legends of the Summer" tour with Justin Timberlake last year, Jay Z embarked on his own "Magna Carter World Tour," a 52-date world tour that ended in January. Beyoncé's 132-date "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" lasted nearly a year, starting last April and ending this past March. The tour would go on to be one of the top-grossing tours of all time.
Earlier this month, Jay Z announced that the third annual Made in America festival, held on Aug. 30 and 31, will be the first American festival "to run simultaneously on both coasts," taking place in Philadelphia and Los Angeles. Organizers announced that both events will benefit the United Way in each city's region, but have yet to announce lineups for the shows.
Beyoncé + Jay Z "On the Run" tour dates:
- 6/25 Miami, FL - Sun Life Stadium
- 6/28 Cincinnati, OH - Great American Ballpark
- 7/1 Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium
- 7/5 Philadelphia, PA - Citizen's Bank Park
- 7/7 Baltimore, MD - M & T Bank Stadium
- 7/9 Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre 8
- 7/11 East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- 7/15 Atlanta, GA - Georgia Dome
- 7/18 Houston, TX - Minute Maid Park
- 7/20 New Orleans, LA - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 7/22 Dallas, TX - AT&T Stadium
- 7/24 Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- 7/27 Winnipeg, MB - Investor Group Field
- 7/30 Seattle, WA - Safeco Field
- 8/2 Los Angeles, CA - Rose Bowl
- 8/5 San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park
More from Rolling Stone: