'Game of Thrones' bloopers will make you laugh (until they die)
July 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM ET
The laughs are few and far between during the serious drama that takes place every week on "Game of Thrones." But a newly released blooper reel delivers a season's worth of chuckles in just two minutes.
The stars of the viral video are some of our favorites from the HBO fantasy series, including:
- Tywin Lannister, forgetting his lines and delivering a bleep with his blooper from the Iron Throne.
- Oberyn Martell, smiling and laughing through his bloodied mess of face during his fight with The Mountain. And, later, during a prison cell chat with Tyrion Lannister, almost setting himself on fire with a torch.
- Cersei Lannister, conveniently forgetting when her wedding to Loras Tyrell would take place.
- Arya Stark, tumbling to the ground while showing off her swordsmanship with Needle.
- Daenerys Targaryen, delivering another bleeped blooper, while reminding Daario Naharis that she's a khaleesi, not a queen.
- Tyrion and Jaime Lannister, strutting into court for Tyrion's trial. The moves by actor Peter Dinklage in particular led to this wonderful spoof.
The video was revealed during a "GoT" panel discussion at Comic-Con in San Diego this past weekend. As with all things "Thrones," fans shared their enthusiasm on Twitter.
Follow Kurt Schlosser on Google+