The end is coming. The end of "Game of Thrones'" season two, that is.
Stop crying. We know it's hard to accept -- especially after the epically crazy Battle of Blackwater -- that it's almost time to say goodbye for the season to our favorite heroes and villains of Westeros.
But it's not over yet! We still have one extra-long episode (a whole 10-minute bonus!) to see what trouble our faves can get in and out of. Remember last season's shocking ender? Can Daenerys finally recover her dragons? Will Tyrion live to see his father take the credit for saving King's Landing? Will Arya choose to go with the mysterious man with a penchant for killing people for her?
Want to know what we're desperately ready (and are betting) to see in the "Game of Thrones" season-two finale? Find out now:
1. Reward for the Safe Return: Daenerys needs to get her dragons back. Now. This is getting ridiculous. Crazy epic battles are going down back at home and she's missing all the action sitting way over in Qarth. Or maybe it's a good thing. She can let all the other kings kill each other and then swoop in at the end. But first things first, she needs her baby fire-breathers back, pronto.
2. Hero Down: We refuse to believe that "Game of Thrones" could be even half as witty without our favorite half-man. Tyrion Lannister led the troops and held off Stannis, and was sliced down the face for his troubles. Sure it looked bad, really bad, but he's going to be just fine as long as dear sister Cersei doesn't poison him in his sleep.
3. Bad Life Choices: Robb Stark, what are we going to do with you? The King in the North has really taken his eye off the prize. The prize being Joffrey's head on a pike. We can't totally blame him for getting distracted by a pretty young thing, but young Robb is promised to another. No doubt that'll come back to haunt him sooner rather than later.
4. A Man Offers: Who knew talking in third person and being a killing genie granting wishes could be so dang hot? Arya stepping over dead guards and walking out of Harrenhal was not the last time we'd see our mysterious assassin, Jaqen H'ghar. And based on the title of episode, "Valar Morghulis," we'd say his finale role will be significant. Will Arya decide to go with him? Oops, we just revealed that we may have gone into a black hole of "Game of Thrones" Wikipedia research.
5. Snowbound: Poor Jon Snow captured and taunted by wildlings. It just proves that no good deed goes unpunished. How will he get out of this one? Will his biggest tormentor become his savior?
What are you most looking forward to seeing in Sunday's finale? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page.
- 'Simpsons,' Lego slice into 'Game of Thrones' title sequence
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Sean Bean arrested
- Salman Rushdie: 'Game of Thrones' is garbage
More in the Clicker: