Clicky bits: Pauly D won't follow the rules in Italy; no new 'Housewives'
• The mayor of Florence, Italy, Matteo Renzi recently laid down the law for the cast of “Jersey Shore," insisting the GTL crowd can’t so much as sip booze in public while cameras roll during their Italian vacation. Those are the rules, but at least one “Shore” regular has no plans to follow them. “Forget all that,” Pauly D told the New York Post. “Rules were made to be broken. I know that.” Hm. Ronnie was arrested in season one. Snookie went to jail in season three. Maybe the Jersey DJ plans to make his mark in season four.
• All those reports you've been hearing lately about possible "Real Housewives" franchises in Las Vegas and Scottsdale, Ariz.? Forget about it. Even though newspapers in both cities have reported camera crews filming wealthy wives, Bravo executive Andy Cohen denies that there will be any new series. "Bravo is not shooting or casting for Vegas or Arizona Housewives. It is not true and we have no association to either project," he tweeted Friday.
• Heidi Montag called in to Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS FM radio show Friday morning to reveal the details behind her latest reality TV endeavor, “Famous Food.” “This show is on VH1 and is about several celebrities coming together and building a restaurant – working in it, figuring out the ins and outs of the restaurant business and how to be successful,” she explained. Among Montag’s fellow celebrities restaurateurs will be former “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Danielle Staub and ex-“Bachelor” Jake Pavelka. Consider the trio’s mystery meeting earlier this month solved.
• Attention Gleeks: if you wish to stay completely spoiler-free, read no farther. The rest of you “Glee” fans, get your hankies ready! According to TVLine’s Michael Ausiello, there are dark days ahead for the McKinley High gang, as the penultimate show of the season will feature the death of “a beloved character.” As for who the dearly departed is, viewers will have to tune in to the aptly titled “Funeral” episode on May 17 to find out.
- Ex-boyfriend claims JWOWW stabbed him
- JWOWW is ready to be a mommy
- Italian official bans 'Jersey Shore' gang from boozing on film
- 'Glee's' Warblers break out with a capella album
- Clicky bits: Jim Carrey to join 'The Office'; 'Fallon' renewed
- Clicky bits: Samberg named chief shark officer; Pauly D makes big $$$