'The best friend we all want to have': 9 reasons you love Jimmy Fallon
The people have spoken — everyone loves Jimmy Fallon.
Between walking through the history of rap with Justin Timberlake, mom-dancing with Michelle Obama and having The Roots by his side, there's been plenty to love about Fallon since he joined "Late Night" in 2009.
As the "Saturday Night Live" alum prepares for his "Tonight Show" takeover in two weeks, we asked you what you love most about Jimmy Fallon. Here's what you had to say:
1. He's lovable.
2. He convinces guests to do things you'd never expect.
3. He's a great comedian and impersonator.
4. He writes memorable sketches.
5. And, well, because Justin Timberlake.
6. He is reminiscent of the days of Johnny Carson.
7. He has great musical guests.
8. He's a family man.
Jimmy Fallon: 5 years waiting for a baby â€˜so worth itâ€™Play Video
Spielberg, Streisand, Others Awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
Charlie Sheen Says He's HIV-positive, Paid Out Millions in Hush Money
Hollywood Stars Express Shock, Outrage at Paris Terror Attacks
What Happened When George Clooney Stopped for a Sandwich
9. He can appeal to a younger generation.