'The best friend we all want to have': 9 reasons you love Jimmy Fallon
The people have spoken — everyone loves Jimmy Fallon.
Between walking through the history of rap with Justin Timberlake, mom-dancing with Michelle Obama and having The Roots by his side, there's been plenty to love about Fallon since he joined "Late Night" in 2009.
As the "Saturday Night Live" alum prepares for his "Tonight Show" takeover in two weeks, we asked you what you love most about Jimmy Fallon. Here's what you had to say:
1. He's lovable.
2. He convinces guests to do things you'd never expect.
3. He's a great comedian and impersonator.
4. He writes memorable sketches.
5. And, well, because Justin Timberlake.
6. He is reminiscent of the days of Johnny Carson.
7. He has great musical guests.
8. He's a family man.
Jimmy Fallon: 5 years waiting for a baby â€˜so worth itâ€™Play Video
Minister Comments On Amber Heard Dog Charges
ESPY Awards: The Red Carpet Readies for Caitlyn Jenner
Nick Cave's Son Dies After Cliff Fall
The Nerd Kingdom: See the Weirdest and the Wildest From Comic-Con
9. He can appeal to a younger generation.