'The best friend we all want to have': 9 reasons you love Jimmy Fallon
The people have spoken — everyone loves Jimmy Fallon.
Between walking through the history of rap with Justin Timberlake, mom-dancing with Michelle Obama and having The Roots by his side, there's been plenty to love about Fallon since he joined "Late Night" in 2009.
As the "Saturday Night Live" alum prepares for his "Tonight Show" takeover in two weeks, we asked you what you love most about Jimmy Fallon. Here's what you had to say:
1. He's lovable.
2. He convinces guests to do things you'd never expect.
3. He's a great comedian and impersonator.
4. He writes memorable sketches.
5. And, well, because Justin Timberlake.
6. He is reminiscent of the days of Johnny Carson.
7. He has great musical guests.
8. He's a family man.
Jimmy Fallon: 5 years waiting for a baby â€˜so worth itâ€™Play Video
Downton Abbey Stars Speak Out About Show's Final Curtain
NTSB: Driver in Tracy Morgan Crash Hadn't Slept for 28 Hours
NFL MVP and Broadcaster Frank Gifford Dies at 84
NFL and Broadcast Legend Frank Gifford Dies at 84
9. He can appeal to a younger generation.